So...with no pics to spur my memory...I suppose ALL that has been going on is my dissertation. I picked up the final printed copy to hand to my committee tomorrow! On March 31 I will defend it with my family present! I am excited. THIS week (Friday) I will present at a Conference being held at SIUC for the Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies. I am excited for that too.
The kids are heavy into Indoor Soccer at the PAC. They are ALL doing very .... VERY ... good! Kelsey stays and helps Scott ref the games. She is growing up SO fast.
We also took Cody and his buddies to see Mr Peabody and Sherman...what fun! These boys had a blast at the movies and ALL throughout the day...it was FINALLY not snowing!
Jordan is trying to get a job. Spencer is starting track. Kelsey is taking a babysitting course. And Cody is happily playing LEGOS! Scott is doing great with the Indoor Soccer league.....and I will graduate SOON (like 54 days...but who is counting?)



No comments:
Post a Comment