Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014

I know! I know! It is ALMOST Christmas and I'm writing about Thanksgiving? Yeah, well....in my little brain there is something innately wrong with putting up my Christmas Card blog BEFORE I get Thanksgiving done!

So, sadly this will be short and sweet and A LOT of pictures.

Our Annual Demers' Thanksgiving at Nana and Papa's was great as always. Because this year the kids had the ENTIRE week off, they left Sunday morning to spend the ENTIRE week in Tennessee. I think they enjoyed that. I, on the other hand, had to teach through Tuesday so I left Tuesday after my classes to spend the remainder of the week.

The kids are all grown up.....I can't believe it really! Sabin came home from college and brought a friend from Texas. He's on the football team and couldn't get home for that quick holiday. Jordan and Bo have grown into really good looking young men. Spencer is right up there with them. I can't believe these mischievous boys, though still mischievous, are all grown up goodlooking young men. Shyla and Kelsey are all grown up too. Brysen and Cody and Sarah .... no more fixing plates and taking care of children. Instead, its relaxation time.

Some annual highlights.....

*Football - I don't have pics for some reason of football in years past. But EVERY year they play. This year was NO different and laughs all around. Cody and Brysen could play with the big boys a little better this time around.


















  1.  
    *Buffalo Wild Wings on Black Friday 
     *Doubles date with Robby and Christy - Baskin Robbins this year since our BWW excursion was SO late

    * Scott's crazy Dirty Santa .... no crying from the little ones this year! Hallaluyah!









    A fun week! Glad to spend a thanks giving holiday with people I am thankful for!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Great pictures. Looks like everyone was having a great time. Scott, you never cease to amaze me. You are incredible!