Sunday, October 25, 2015

Soccer Saturdays

Other than yesterday, I can't remember a Saturday recently where we HAVEN'T been playing soccer. Often I am running from game to game to game (add Spencer's cross country meets and it is safe to say that we are BUSY). But I LOVE watching these kiddos play.....LOVE IT!

Sadly, it is also safe to say that I am TOO busy myself. I am teaching 6 courses at UCA this year. Last year I taught 3 each semester. This year was supposed to be 4 with NO NEW PREPS. Ha! THAT didn't happen. Instead, I teach 6 with 2 new preps. It has been CRAZY, to say the least! I feel like I never know if I'm coming or going. Just this past weekend I was finally released as a Primary teacher. I will miss those kids TERRIBLY, but it was too much. I am also teaching seminary each morning. Yes, I have a FULL plate!!! Each day I am up by 4:30 and teaching at 6am. Some days I don't get home until 8:30 at night.

It is a crazy semester. At times I hate it, but I LOVE watching my kids play ball. They are sooo good and I LOVE them.

I take LOADS of pics....so here are just a few!

















There are more...this awesome header from Cody. But I had to get my laptop fixed at school and they saved all my pics to my google drive and they aren't downloaded yet :(
Some days I LOVE technology and some days I just don't!

Downloaded them...here they are!




1 comment:

Lynda said...

Yes, you are always busy. Even on vacation you are busy! I'm pretty sure those kids get their athletic ability from Grandma Brown.