Sunday, February 21, 2021

Immense Blessings

 I haven’t been so good at keeping up with this ... I really need to just take time EACH Sunday and record our family’s comings and goings, blessings and struggles, happiness and joy!

So here is my commitment ... I have begun a nightly routine and kept is up, so maybe I can keep a Sunday routine going too 😊

Last night Kelsey went on a date with Jackson Moll - from the Morrilton Ward. He’s always been one of my favorites. Of course, SOOO many of the youth of our Stake are my favorites ☺️ Kelsey is so beautiful. I often wonder HOW I ever got such a wonderful girl? 




Yesterday was also Scott’s birthday! He and I went shopping...I’ve been SOOO excited to get him one of those Sasquatch yard thingers....but I haven’t been able to get there with the Snowpocolypse. I waited too long...so I will get it later. But we DID go to dinner at his favorite restaurant, Amigo Loco!


So yes, soooo much snow here in Arkansas! Texas has actually been worse, with more power outages and such! The kids have had a GREAT time. They built an igloo and played soooo much in the snow. It was beautiful to look at — peaceful and serene. And school was out...mostly! At first UCA went virtual, but then canceled Wednesday through Friday.


















And with all our time at home...we have eaten a TON and watched many movies! Movie marathons with Kelsey are so fun!! ❤️

While Spencer has been servingIn Florida, we have had wonderful missionaries here in Arkansas. It is fun to have a missionary out ... I still love the missionaries here, but my feelings are deep and poignant. They sit on my couch and I think of him.















And I am Krista’s companion for Delta, so I can fly more often....go home just to have lunch with my sisters .... see Nicky’s cute kiddos, and Uncle Mike.



And Kelsey’s last day working at Taco Local - until the Summer. She quit for the soccer season. So Angela Green and I took our book club there with her.


And Cody has been learning to drive ... WHAT!!! and they’ve been hanging out with the Angeles family a lot — sent a lot of the Fall weekends at their house with a great group of friends.






No comments: