I will post them numerically, not in any order of importance...just as they come to my mind.
Happiness is.....
- Watching my family jump on the trampoline together....Dad included! I will never get tired of saying that the trampoline was the BEST gift ever. My kids have the most fun on it just about every day. And tonight watching Scott in the middle of the children was pure joy and happiness.
- Re-uniting with a friend I haven't seen for a LONG time at the softball field tonight. Her kids are stair stepped with mine and her youngest will be on Kelsey's softball team this summer. It will be fun to talk to her again. Her last name is Spraul....so we had a quick introduction when we first moved to Effingham, my maiden name being Sproul.
- Re-uniting with another friend I haven't seen in just about as much time ... running into her in IGA (local grocery store) and then again at the softball field tonight also. Oh, won't getting OUT of the house and into the nice weather be good for A LOT of things!!!!!
- Seeing a young man prepared and excited to serve the Lord on a mission! This particular young man has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. Every time I was released I would move to another calling to teach HIM....each time...from Primary to Sunday School to Seminary! (but not YW...though he was in YM while I was in YW)
- Listening to my children laugh...no explanation needed...just pure joy and happiness.
- Spending the day with my husband and NOT spending a lot of money!!!!!
- Feeling the Spirit!
- A good cry for a good happy reason!!!
- A good night's sleep
- A hug from my children as they are just waking up
- Getting all my errands run in a timely fashion without plopping on the couch in exhaustion when I get home.
- A shower!
- The safety of my home!
- A friend's smile
(I'd LOVE to hear any comments on what brings YOU happiness)
No comments:
Post a Comment