Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I rarely get Christmas cards out to my friends anymore. It used to bother me, now....well, it just IS!  Sadly, the direct result is the depletion of cards being hung on our annual Christmas card wall.  While I miss the cards, I just can't seem to get it all together in time to get a picture AND card made and then mailed! So I put a pic on Facebook and one on here in hopes that a few of those I wish to send cards to during the Christmas holidays will stop by and check out the Demers' family happenings!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

May you feel the love that only the Savior of the world can provide!  May you share that love and YOUR LIGHT with everyone everywhere ALL THE TIME!  Know that the Demers' family, though we lack the frequency in getting together, or telling you we love you....we do! We think of you often and are blessed because we know each of our friends!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I miss all the cards too....but it doesn't make me get any more organized to send them myself! Love your card tho. Merry Christmas.