Here's to May 10 graduation....I can do ANYTHING if I put my mind to it! And don't tell me I can't!
So many people think I am DONE....not so! I still have:
- revising these chapters after my advisor has read them
- make sure ALL chapters are perfect and turn in the ENTIRE document (nearly 300 pages)
- Interview for a job in the middle :) (giving all the right answers to the questions and a 30 min teaching example)
- after my advisor reads and approves that...revise if needed, print out 5 copies to hand to my entire committee (that should be March 17)
- plan the presentation....defend the whole ordeal (hopefully March 31 and hopefully be crowned Dr Denise Demers)
- make last minute revisions and turn it ALL in (first draft due April 4 and FINAL draft due April 11 - cutting it to the wire, I am)
- SLEEP...CRASH....and get a massage!
- Graduate May 10 at 1:30pm

1 comment:
Glad to see you scheduled a massage in there! Sounds like you're going to need it. :) Congrats on getting this far. Are those lights at the end of the tunnel I see?
Post a Comment