Friday, February 28, 2014

Setting a Date

This journey of a PhD has been quite an adventure.  And now I can actually SEE the light at the end of the tunnel. 

I have set a date for the oral defense of my dissertation - March 31 I become Dr Denise Demers (if they accept it, that is)

And I WILL be graduating on May 10 .... remember this post where I said I would?  Well, I am!  And I am sooo excited to be ... done! And now onto the next adventure (when this one is actually over, that is)

4 comments:

Nicky and Patrick said...

You amaze me! Love you!

Lynda said...

Never had any doubt you could do whatever you set out to do. You are amazing! I'll be there to celebrate.

missy said...

Wow! That's THIS MONTH!!! Congrats :)

Brittney Richards said...

Yeah hooray! Congratulations Denise, that is the light at the end if the tunnel. I'm so happy for you. Good luck with the defense, I'm sure you will do great.