*******LABOR DAY 2015*******
A while back Scott planned a family get together for this weekend. I've really let HIM do all the planning....as hard as it is, it was nice to just sit back and let it happen.
Dan and Karen came over Thurs night. The kids went to a couple hours of school and I got about that much work in before we headed out. Of course, it was almost noon before we left. We stopped in Fayetteville to get groceries and pick up Krista. It makes me happy that she can come to so many events. I love that she can also bring her work with her now. She got to the airport a LONG time before we did....and just got in a bunch of hours of work. She's even been working while we are here in between times.
We got here around 6:00 and just hung out...swam a bit and just relaxed. Yesterday we piddled around in the morning and then rented a boat in the afternoon. We had a GREAT time! Here are some of the pics.....
I suppose I should wait to post this til we leave so I can have ALL of the trip, not just yesterday....we will see
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! Glad you got a vacation and Dan and Karen could come too.
Post a Comment