I found another...we will see if I like this as well. I am not able to edit my picture size. Sometimes I like to just add pics with very few words. But it was easy...upload and viola!
So today I just want to add some fun from this year. I haven't kept this blog as up to date as I would have liked. I tried to on Sundays, but....that didn't work as perfectly as I would have liked. So I'm going to go through pictures and tell some stories...and just add some pictures as well.
I just went through ALL my pics from the year and made a mile long list of my favorite pics. hahaha
Yes, it was actually quite a fun way to spend my evening. But now I am too tired and will be heading to bed....and will pic this up later. Suffice it to say, my year begins and ends with sporting events. From Kelsey and bball in January, to soccer in the spring, to summer fun (trips [Austria, Effingham, Tennessee]) and then back to soccer and cross country in the Fall. Kelsey isn't doing bball this year so we aren't really ENDING the year with sporting event pics, but it may as well be!
I'm back and it is now into January. Here I am hoping to finish THIS post before the end of the month (or even by summer - ouch). Oh....My....Goodness.....it is now May 5! Sundays haven't worked for this blog, nor has any other day. Guess I'll be catching up... AGAIN! Here's to 2018!!
January
It seems MOST of my pics are sporting event pics. January began with games, as always. Not a lot of pics from the New Year's Freeze Your Booty Off Soccer Extravaganza...but it was a lot of fun!
But Jordan was home...and that is always nice. We don't see him much in Arkansas anymore, so when we do, we have FUN!
Here are some from Kelsey playing basketball
Her friends, Luke and Abby Peterson came to watch when we were in Morrilton. Happy times to have such GREAT friends!
One of my FAVORITE things in this world is a good foot rub! Here I am getting BOTH feet rubbed at the same time :)
And then there is just random fun.....Elder Billman (a favorite at our house), woodworking with mi boi, Spencer with his dog, and a visit from the Gen Authorities (Holland and Uchtdorf once, then Elder Andersen the next time).
We also GO to the UCA Women's basketball games, and sometimes the men's games too :) A friend who take the pics for the teams took these when Kelsey was called out to a shootout at halftime!
Krista came for her birthday...or at least NEAR her bday. We always have a good time....and a pedicure for US :)
WILL FINISH LATER....as always!
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December




No comments:
Post a Comment