Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sunshine on the Sabbath

Happy Mother's Day! And what a great day it was for sure!

I woke up to a great present from Spencer. He values sharp knives and has told me many times already today that I need to take care of it correctly while he is gone.


After church we had burrito bowls. Man...it was great! And we had the missionaries for lunch as well. With church only 2 hours now, they can have a lunch AND a dinner. We tend to eat right after we get home, so...we get them often on Sundays.

The day was beautiful! We took a drive and let Cody practice in the baseball parking lot. Spencer rode his bike. He tried to beat us ... but alas, we caught up and passed him. I love his smile!!

Kelsey suggested we take the left over brownies to a family. She wanted to drive AND she didn't want them in the house (temptation). We had fun.

Jordan called....he is coming for Spencer's Graduation this coming Sunday. YAYYYYY! And Kelsey and I took our Sunday walk. Since she got her brace, and the rain has SORT OF stopped, we are back to it. Last week she was slow and trying to not limp. Today she was MUCH faster and we walked a lot longer before her leg got tired. It was a BEAUTIFUL night for sure!

No comments: