Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gilligan's Island


Do you remember the shows from your childhood? Man...I remember a lot about Gilligan's Island, but not as much as I thought. We rented the 1st season and had our Pizza and a movie night last night. To watch and listen to my kids crack up at Gilligan's blunders, Skippers exasperation, and the Howell's greediness made my evening. Kelsey and Jordan liked it most, but Spencer was right there laughing heartily too. I enjoyed it a lot....watching a show I knew I didn't have to worry about or explain anything etc. Just good clean fun!

What were some of the shows YOUR family watched when YOU were growing up?

2 comments:

Lynda said...

When I was a kid.....did they have TV? Oh yes, in black and white. I guess Sky King was a favorite. Maybe Lucy. The "test pattern" Indian was always good. Didn't move, didn't talk, just there. And of course the National anthem was played when it went off the air at midnight. Did you notice that only the Canadians sang their National Anthem during the Olympics? Kind of disappointed in the US for just standing there...although some of them put their hand over their heart.

Patty O. said...

I loved "Happy Days" "Laverne and Shirley" "The Brady Bunch" "Fantasy Island" "The Love Boat" etc.