My best laid plans actually worked today. By 5pm we had gone to Menards to get the sink faucets and little extras, dad had glued the counter top in, we had both new sinks in (buggers as they were), he had caulked the tub/shower, and we tiled the entire floor. He did the cutting I laid every tile....back ache city! But...it was done before dinner!
Now tomorrow we will grout in the morning, hang the door to the extra bedroom downstairs after I get back from teaching, then put the toilet in in the evening after dinner.
The bathroom will be in full functioning use by Wed - Halaluyah!!!!
Sorry...no pictures yet. Tomorrow night or Wednesday morning. I've decided to paint it brown...kind of mocha like the grout and that may take some getting to....I'll get to it tho. I'm excited. I think the kids are too.
1 comment:
I.M.P.R.E.S.S.I.V.E.!!!
Post a Comment