Dad leaves tomorrow and we got it all done today. Well, what we didn't get done I can do by myself...like getting a shower curtain up and painting.
But today went as planned....I got up early and measured the tiles to be cut. We cut tiles for the baseboards; glued them in; filled in the wall behind the toilet that I knocked out to fix the pipe a long time ago; grouted and washed clean the tiles; caulked the sinks, counter top, and tub at the floor; then put the toilet in...isn't that a joy with little to no room to work in!!!! But it is finished....mostly.
Tomorrow I will get a threshold and a shower curtain. I need to fix the water pressure in the shower, but I can do that when I get back from taking dad to the airport. I'll take pics tomorrow when it is all clean.
Yippee!!!! I LOVE finishing projects....and finished ones too!
1 comment:
WooHoo!! Denise, you are seriously SUPERWOMAN and if I had any doubts before, your bathroom remodel has sealed the deal. I even had to show Kelly, "Look what DENISE is doing!!" You are so amazing. Maybe I can hire you to finish all the half-finished projects we have around here (and there many)! Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment