Boy, the clothes, the TV...my age...it all takes you back to 1974! Happy Birthday to me! My FIRST ball glove!!!! I don't look happy at all, now do I? I could smell it in the wrapping paper. There hasn't been a time since that I HAVEN'T had a ball glove.I just bought Spencer a new baseball glove. He decided to play this year...his FIRST year to really play. Buying it was total deja vu! The smell brought back memories of this birthday gift so MANY years ago.
He has had two practices this week already...Thursday and Saturday. He is excited and truthfully, so am I! I enjoy watching my children participate in sporting events. Heck, I like watching a lot of kids participate in sporting events.
He has friends on the team too. THAT is a big plus! I look forward to this season with him.
1 comment:
Seems like yesterday!!! So sad not to watch games anymore. But sure don't miss the bleacher bum.
Post a Comment