For Scott's birthday we went to his parent's home in TN. We had a great time (even though I had a lot of homework to do). It was back on Feb 20....but hey, no one else's birthday has come YET, so I'm ok, right? (I have til March 17....so really, I am EARLY)

We had a great time and I was TOTALLY going to surprise Scott with a Bike Trainer from Dick's Sports. I went there all by myself even ... just to find out I can ONLY get it online! DARN!!! So...sadly, I just finally got around to ordering it YESTERDAY! He'll have it before Cody's birthday so I'm still safe. Hopefully it will make it easier for him to ride his bike on yucky outside days (not that we've had a lot of those this winter).
So we also finally celebrated it at home. I'm feeling pretty lame about right now realizing what a bummer it must be to celebrate your birthday so much later. We had a party at his mom's but forgot to fill his pinata with candy so we brought it home and this was the first day we had a chance. Last Monday we "kicked" it around for Family Home Evening....it was a soccer ball so we thought it would be more fun than hitting it with a stick. The kids wanted to take the pics...so not a lot turned out. Here are a couple we managed to snap.
We had hoped to let Scott be the one to kick it all to pieces. However, someone else kicked a little TOO HARD and out it all came. After a few tears (not by Scott) we put all the candy back inside and taped it up so others could have a chance.
| the loot |
No comments:
Post a Comment