Sundays are far from quiet at our house. Sometimes I think I'd like a relaxing day, but at other times I really like to hear my kids having so much fun together. Today the boys all stayed home sick, so going outside AFTER church wasn't really an option. Of course, the weather was pretty chilly...and it even started snowing a bit...so being outside wasn't really appealing.
However...LAST Sunday was BEAUTIFUL weather. For some reason my children were looking at optical illusions on the internet. We saw THIS pic...
and decided we could do that. So outside we went and tried our hand. This is what we came up with....
Spencer really is dunking .... what a fun pic to take! ;)
The kids had the camera for a long time...Cody LOVES taking pictures. I'll not post each of them...but they were fun.
Today the pics are movies as Cody pushes Spencer across the kitchen and dining room floor on a scooter board. I should have at least got ONE pic...but I didn't.
Sundays are crazy around the Demers' house!

1 comment:
Those are so cool! We will have to keep that in mind for future! Great idea and fun way to have fun!
Post a Comment