It was hard to imagine Jordan ever being taller than me. But that happened long ago. And now he is even taller than his dad-something he loves to point out!
However, now he is DRIVING! Despite the look you see on his face here, he really is becoming a great driver. If I can get through the "I know what I'm doing, mom" phase, I'm sure I'll love it....another driver in the house means I don't have to drive as often. He can't imagine my excitement since he can't picture ever getting tired of the feeling of driving. But yeah, I'm tired of it and happy to have him as the new chauffeur in the family by next Thanksgiving!!!!
too bad I don't like the bass as thumping as he does....until he's alone, he has to put up with my old style!

2 comments:
I can't believe he is driving. But, it will be nice for you because he can take more responsibility for getting his younger siblings where they need to go.
I loved it when I finally had a driver to help chauffeur everyone around. Can't believe Jordan is already driving tho....seems like just yesterday he was standing at the window and barely tall enough to see out.
Post a Comment