But I also noticed that I have only written 6 blog entries this entire year. Boy...when I get out of the habit I sure do it well! I'll get back in the saddle and hopefully do it all again. My dissertation is my first priority, but as I pondered today I remembered that I find the most peace, joy, and happiness when I am journalling! So I must get back to it. After all, that is what my dissertation is all about...how women who go to school find balance as they attempt to do it all! ALL women do this, but my specific population is mothers who attend school.
********************
Change is the only constant in life...or so I've been told. I know it is true, but it still creates a pain I would sooner not have. This week one of my best friends moved! I helped her pack all day Wednesday and would do it all over again. I know it is hard but I also know she is doing the right thing. We don't always know what the future holds, but we do know who holds the future! Love ya, friend! And will miss you like crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment