I have been working feverishly to finish my Literature Review of my Prospectus. After 3 days of constant work I finally turned it in last night LATE. (of course, these were just the LAST three days of work...it's been in the works for some time)
And now...I am exhausted. I will take manual labor that physically exhausts me ANY day over mental exhaustion sitting in front of my lap top! But phew....it is done...or at least the first draft. Let's hope after making the revisions from my Advisor it is is ready to go!
Now....on to being the parent I know I can be. I've been far too stressed out and haven't done ANYTHING else it seems. I rested up today while the kids were at swim practice (after spending an enjoyable day with Scott) so hopefully I am up and perky to be ALL THERE for them the rest of the weekend.
1 comment:
You can't be like your Mother...if you are "all there". Haven't talked to you for awhile. Now I know why. Maybe skype tomorrow??? (Sunday afternoon) Love you guys
Post a Comment