Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happenings

School has started....Jordan is a sophomore, Spencer is in 7th grade, Kelsey in 5th, and Cody in 3rd. The first pic...hahaha...was before seminary at 6:20am. And we have two not so happy morning folk.



I think the school year is going well so far. Homework is getting done in a timely manner (so far) and they are getting up on time (so far) without too much trouble. I am thankful for a sleep in day tomorrow tho - just saying!

********************

Jordan is playing football. He started Varsity for the exhibition game, but not so much on their first official game against a STRONG team! He will be playing JV and Varsity which means I will be watching football on Monday and Friday nights.




I'm sure I'll be able to manage my time since I will have Winter Swim on Tues and Thurs nights AND soccer on Saturday mornings!

********************

Soccer has also begun...Scott is Mr Busy now. But he is a GREAT coach! I hope those boys know just how lucky they are to have HIM as their coach!

Well, I think that is about it. School, football, soccer, and soon there will be swimming and soccer added to the mix. I am working semi-feverishly on my dissertation and trying to get it proposed to my committee mid-October so I can finish the dang thing and graduate in MAY....May 10, 2014 to be exact!

No comments: