I used to think I'd like a quiet house...in fact, every time the noise level gets HIGH and I am tired at the end of the day I think about it.
But my family is gone this weekend...they all went to Tennessee for Sabin's graduation party and I stayed home with Jordan who had to work.
He is at work today....and it is a VERY quiet house. I have spent time cleaning out Jordan's room, and part of the extra room. But I really don't think I like to have NO ONE around. I am a people person, and as much as I like it quiet....I like my family around (as noisy and messy as they are sometimes!)
That's all...just want it recorded so someday down the road my family will know I love and miss them!
1 comment:
I agree. I enjoy the peace and quiet but only for a while. Then I want the laughter and noise and activity of a family around!
Post a Comment