Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Birthday to me

This year my birthday was spent at school.  I gave a final. 

But...

I DID get to pick up my cap and gown for graduation.  I went with a new friend, Kathleen Jones.  What a fun afternoon!
 

Then I went to dinner with Peggy Sullivan, another friend, and then had DQ on the Carbondale strip - a fitting close for my last night in Carbondale!
Of course...I had to say good-bye to some awesome people and awesome memories!
Brett Burnham
the stone murals outside my office for the last 4 years in Pullium Hall
Bethany Kies
Christine Cisco - Admin Assistant in HED

I love Saran Donahoo
And THIS is just ONE reason why....every meeting with her was FUN!

I will miss these friends, and others, tremendously.  For the last four years I have made part of my home and part of my life at SIUC....and these friends have helped me.  Of course, I still need to add pics of Teri Abrams, Vanessa Sneed, Matt Bice, and others.....but these are the ones I took on my birthday this year!!

No comments: