This past week I had four games from Tuesday to Saturday. A game on Tuesday, Thursday, and the two games on Saturday. I have started playing a lot lately. I guess I've gotten better since last year. That is one of the reasons why the choice to chose running over soccer was so hard for me. Because I've started to get better and I've realized what potential I have. But running. But soccer. Anyway, my mother took pictures at my games on Saturday. We got absolutely creamed in both games. It was kinda sad. Four to zero the first game and five to zero the second game. We got fourth of four teams in that tournament. Before our first game was pretty cool because I saw a pair of the nike matumbo or victory, i think it was matumbo, in the unlimited colorway. It really like the colorway. It was used in the rio 2016 olympics. There was a group of guys doing a workout before the games soccer. Another one of the runners had on the brand spanking new 2017 blue nike matumbo or victory. It's hard to tell the two apart from the stands.
I started both games. We were missing two starters though. Our top scorer from last year just quit and mile johnson had quiz bowl. I think sawyer quitting really affected us. Everyone liked sawyer. he was fun to be around and always had a good attitude. He will be missed. I hope he comes back next year. I started both games at left wing. I like wing because I get to run a lot there. The only problem is when midfield starts quitting I want to run to help support them but then it leaves the left side wide open. I did that a few times and it worked to an extent but they just played the ball out to their right wing and he took it down the line and I had to chase him down and double team him with sam watkins. I like the watkins. They started running track this year and they have a lot of potential. Sam, the younger one, is very fast and very quick. This Thursday we have a track meet. Our 4x8 team is going to be me, Ian Kelly, and the watkins. I think the order will be me, then sam, then adlee, then ian because he's the fastest. I think i'm the second fastest but I could be wrong. I hope I'm not because that would be a good thing for us.
Oh yeah I forgot. In the game on Tuesday against Lake side I got me left incisor tooth knocked in a few millimeters. It was very scary and it made me extremely mad. It was the first time I cried in Arkansas. And that's saying something because I never cry for anything. I was just so mad. Anyway I have to play with a mouth guard for a little bit and iv'e got one in my mouth in this picture. It's not that bad I just can't talk like normal. I also forgot to take off my road id in the first game. I was surprised I didn't get told to take it off.
And here's a supa edited pic by me mommy :)
1 comment:
Busy young man! Makes me think of your Mom. Have you decided which.....running or soccer? Love you Spence.
Post a Comment