Monday, September 18, 2017

Time Keeps on Tickin' Tickin' Tickin' .... into the FUTURE!

With ALL of the social media outlets anymore, it gets more and more difficult to keep a journal, or write in my blog! With all my desire comes a whole lot of inability to make it come to fruition, to actually DO it!

And that paragraph was actually started awhile ago.....and here I am, still struggling to get a post per week. I'll try not to catch up, but just to begin anew.

This past week Spencer and Cody had their first cross country meet. It is fun to watch my kiddos excel in all their athletic events. Kelsey also played a couple volleyball games, and an ALL DAY tournament in an old sweaty (NO A/C) gym yesterday. Greenbrier took first in their bracket!! It was a good week! I need to get my big camera out again.....

And last week was Stake Conference. It was AWESOME!!! I love being spiritually uplifted! Because it was early we had a chance to go to Wooly Hollow and have some family time. We took the camera and had a good time snapping shots and just being together. I love fun times with the family all together.


 Oh....and we had a missionary that has been here for 7 and a half months get transferred. That is when they have become like family! Elder Raish will be family forever. And we will definitely miss him.






What a fun day that was. And now .... sporting events pics :)


Not sure I have the time to get more pics uploaded at the moment. So I will

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Sometimes I get tired just reading about your life! So much fun family time. Cute pictures.