Friday, February 18, 2011

A Morning Jog

I remember a time when I was really into running.  Actually, I remember MANY times.  But I remember specifically deciding it was time to start....that I really enjoyed it and wanted to do it ALL the time.  I was 11 (ish).  Too bad I don't do it as often now...


Last night my boys, Spencer and Cody, went jogging around the block a couple times.  It is fun to watch them get into physical fitness.  Jordan even went.  I came home one night from school early enough to find Jordan still awake.  I walked into his room to find him doing sit ups and push ups.  I'm proud of him for doing all this on his own.  Even tonight he wants to go jogging before before bed. 

Then this morning Spencer, Kelsey, and Cody all got up at 6:15 (15 minutes EARLY) and went again.  I am SO SO proud of them!!!

What a GREAT example they are for me!
 

1 comment:

Lynda said...

That's because of your example. I'm not sure any of you are even related to me! I can hardly get myself on the treadmill for a measly 15 minutes.