Sunday, August 28, 2011
and we are FULLY Back to School now
Yes, I am back to school too! I can't believe this smile since this is the day I ADDED another STATS class! While at BYU I used to tell my mother that if I don't make it home at night that I am probably dead in the STATS lab...suicide! That is how much I hated Statistics. And here I go adding it to my already full schedule this semester.
I AM crazy!
Actually I was thinking that since I received a fellowship this year and can't really work I ought to bonzai through some tough classes (instead of floundering while I am teaching too). In theory it is wonderful....even allows me to relax a bit from here on out. Well, relax in a not so relaxing way, that is! At least this will be the HARDEST semester....just another Statistics class next semester and then only one semester after that and I am ready to take Prelims!!!! I can't believe the end is REALLY in site.
If I play my cards right I will be able to write the first 3 chapters of my dissertation while taking classes so that AFTER prelims I am just finishing it all up! It is hard to believe that I can get a job....and be "all grown up," per se! When I told Kelsey that she said that I already WAS grown up! hehehehe
Anyway....we are now ALL back to school. The hectic busy routines have begun! The driving has begun and I am already dreading it (and so is my back). Friday I got a massage and she said that my back was really Really REALLY bad. I guess I'll have to get a massage monthly!!! DARNIT! ;) (wink wink)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment