Marked my calendar that JAN 20, 2014 was the day Spencer FINALLY is as tall as me....he's been stretching for quite some time, but it seemed that over the week that I was away at school HE GREW!! For quite some time his voice has been lowering....and funny story....he kept telling me that it was a bummer when it squeaked! And I've been wearing shoes that made me taller JUST to prolong his agony :) But, even shoes don't help anymore!
The 2 markers a young man dreams of as he makes his way to manhood have finally been achieved - he is taller than his mom and when people call they no longer think he is his mom!
Way to go, Spencer!
As long as you keep hugging me tight I'll let you grow as tall as you want!
(wow...that's a grainy pic!)
1 comment:
The day has come! Love you guys!
Post a Comment