Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Pics for a New Year

I thought the blog needed an uplift....some up to date pics of the kids and their parents! hahaha

It sure is fun for me to review the last year of pictures....fun to relive all the memories....from the snow days until the first bright day to play outside, to summer fun of swimming and parks and vacationing to Utah and Idaho (trampoline place, lazer tag, hiking and swimming in a mountain lake, hiking at Arches National Park with the Palmers, BYU football camp and EFY for Jordan, and the 4th of July extravaganza in Idaho with the Dokos' and then again in Provo), to Prelims and my office decked out with family pics to remind me of where I would have rather been for 6 weeks, to Jordan getting his learners permit until he got his actual license, to baseball games and Cody's baptism, to a visit from Grandma Brown and Nicky and Ellie and Gavin, to Easter at Nana and Papa's, to indoor PAC soccer, to a trip to Lake of the Ozarks (and a blown front tire and paragliding and hiking), to painting the kitchen cabinets white, to camping, to back to school that brings football and soccer and me staying home from school working on my prospectus but HOME! And then to family time at the Ballard Nature Center and BAND concerts and parades and Jordan's knee surgery and back to Nana and Papa's for Thanksgiving and then Christmas!

Written that way in a run on sentence paragraph the year seems short....but I could go on and on with stories of these experiences.  My blog entries were infrequent .... such was the year!

I am looking forward to 2014.  Many adventures and opportunities lie in wait for our family this year! I am nervous and anxious and excited all at the same time.  I should be graduating on May 10 (if everything goes well - meaning I will be crazed and more busy than usual until April 11) and hopefully getting a job and moving to a new life adventure.....yikes! I am sure that will be another story in and of itself!

Bring it on....here we come!

No comments: