Ok....so I remember about a year or so ago getting an email "check out my blog anytime!" So I did! Wow...fun pictures of watching a child grow...try new things...and random thoughts on life and their experiences. Cool! Then, as if the bottom dropped out of blogging, I began receiving email after email with that same invitation....to check out a blog. To my complete astonishment, it is a total way of life....with links to things they like, their friends' blogs, etc. Yikes! It all just scared me to death, literally. And how on earth did someone come up with a weird word like "blog?" I'm sure I could research and find out...but it seems kinda quirky to me.
Quickly life went from simple email to challenges to share my life via cyberspace --- "Create your own blog!" That was a triple fear .... #1 the computer, #2 trying to figure it all out, and thankfully #3, trying to make it LOOK good, doesn't really hit my radar. But the "journalling" side of blogging was the attraction for me and so I have succumbed to the blogster way of life....I think. We'll see how this goes......
So...don't be surprised if you get an email from me saying, "Check out my blog anytime!" Chances are...if you are reading this you already have. Lucky you!! Now MY name will appear on your "friends" list and .... I'm caught hook, line, and sinker!
Enjoy.....I'll try to make it at least semi interesting most of the time. I am sure it will mostly be about those kidlets of mine. But hey...maybe some DENISE too.....if you are lucky.
3 comments:
I can't wait. but I am not going to let you get off without occasionally sharing some of your great nuggets of wisdom, as well as stories of your kids' antics. This is gonna be a great blog!
Yeah! I am excited for you and me.
Denise,
Welcome to the blog world. I joined in about March. It is kind of a fun thing, and I hope to learn lots of new and interesting things about your life. I miss you.
Brittney
Post a Comment