I just recently got all into learning how to take videos with this camera of mine. Pretty cool. So when I saw Scott dancing in the kitchen with the kids....I couldn't resist! But.....he might not appreciate me posting HIM dancing, so here is Kelsey and Cody...my true dancers! But I don't know how to make it right side up...not turned. In my own browser it is correct. You can just turn your head and enjoy. hehehe
We've had a pretty rainy week so have spent a lot of time indoors. Maybe that is why we have been dancing in the kitchen. The kids have been drawing and making fun little craft projects. Spencer came home from school the other day with an idea of making animals out of CD's. So Scott gave him some CD's and off he went...an elephant, a fish, a tiger, etc. Right now he is tracing animals from a book he checked out from the library. I don't EXACTLY know what Jordan is doing, but I could probably bet money that he is reading. We went to the library yesterday so he will be in hibernation for a few days. He's the only child of mine I feel comfortable ordering books on the interlibrary loan from....he requested nearly 5 or 6 books. Thing is...HE will read them.
1 comment:
OK, Bil and I have decided that your kids have got the moves. This was awesome. I would love to see the full video, complete with Scott, but I guess this will have to do.
Post a Comment