Well....to start off with....I knew it was going to be a good day because:
- the kids were out the door ON TIME!
- my morning walk/run went fabulous....I wasn't too tired through the runs and got home feeling energized rather than exhausted!
- while searching the freezer for something for dinner (oops...yeah, I'm SUPPOSED to be organized with a menu, etc...but oh well....next week-hahahaha!) I was cleaning things out (it has been far too long since THAT has happened) and found an Almond Joy (who knows WHEN I put it there....but it was a total surprise and a very pleasant one at that)
- I cleaned the kids bathroom -- it has been FAR too long for that occurance too. I know that teaching the children to clean is a good thing, but it takes a lot longer when I go in to FINISH their work - of course, had I gone in earlier it may not have been so bad. But getting it sanitized and spotless made for a great day!
- Cody came home excited and ready to play play play (and DIDN'T ask to go biking right off the bat)
Well, I am sure that it was mostly my attitude that made such a great day, but these little tender mercies were fabulous too!
1 comment:
Mmmmmmmmm. Almond joy.
Post a Comment