The other night Scott had a banquet for his soccer team. Cody noticed right off the soccer balloon --- and WANTED it. He kept asking me for it, though I didn't really know what he was talking about. When Scott got home that night he knew EXACTLY what it was Cody was asking for and it has been his "toy" ever since. He gets a bit possessive of it, but mostly it provides a lot of laughing and fun for him and our family.
Can't quite reach it

I can JUMP and get it for sure!

Yep....I sure can. I got it

I did it!

More soccer balloon fun!
Cody says the funniest things. I wish I could remember them all. Having him in only 1/2 day Pre School makes it so I am with him A LOT. I LOVE it most of the time...and he says the funniest things. Today as we were walking out of Walmart he said something about out van being a Toyota (a "toy yoda" is what I heard as he made it sound like two words). "That means, mama, that we need to put lots of TOYS in it. We need to go back and get TOYS!"
Funny boy! He's always good for a laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment