Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009



Boys will be boys! Though they originally wanted to be cowboys, the actual Halloween Night comes and they want to make themselves up like bloodied gucky boys! Oh well....

I know ... A LOT of pics...but it tells our story. DAD is our Halloween Parent...he is the one who dresses up with the kids, gets them all made up, etc. Such was the case this year, at least.

Cody was a dragon and was green all over. After finishing he was pretty excited to look at himself in the mirror. He tried to show me his hands....but they were in front of his face. Moving them down so I could see his face was difficult and very "posed." Funny boy.

Jordan and Spencer don't need a lot of explanation....just boys! (the shirt Spencer is wearing is the shirt Scott wore as a freshman in High School)

Poor Kelsey has been battling the flu ALL week....and spiked a fever JUST before time to go out. It sort of reminded me of the year that both Jordan AND Spencer fell asleep sick around 5pm and missed Halloween completely. I think that year they actually WERE cowboys! I may have the pic somewhere.







1 comment:

Patty O. said...

Great costumes. The boys remind me of the year I went as a hockey player. I borrowed my brother's friend's Black Hawks jersey and did my makeup like I had been in a fight. I even blackened out a tooth. Fun times.

Glad you guys had fun. Hope Kelsey feels better soon.