So, amid it all, and at the close of a very wonderful month, I am going to just jot down the things that I am most grateful for at this moment in my life. They come in the most random order - as they come out of my head.
I am thankful for:
- The angels protecting Kelsey on her recent bicycle accident. Hearing about it, but not being eye witness, makes me believe it was certainly ONLY the hand of God that saved her from MUCH more traumatic injuries. As it is now, her little face isn't really too scraped up anymore. (only 2 days later)

- Jordan being excited to receive the priesthood on his birthday...being eye witness to the near tears in his eyes as he walked back down from being ordained...ALL the family that came to be a part of Jordan's special day!
- Spending Thanksgiving TWICE with wonderful family ... their love and support!
- The knowledge I have of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Book of Mormon, the Bible, all scripture given of God, a living Prophet on the earth today, and Temples to seal families together forever!
- A family of 4 wonderful children that love me more than I can imagine...and who I love more than I ever thought I was capable of loving!
- A husband who just keeps on working at it....and continues to love me regardless of my own little weaknesses or idiosyncrasies.
- Being able to sleep in MY OWN BED tonight ... without two cute little kids sliding closer and closer and closer to me all night.
- Extended family!
- Friends who love me!
- Experiences of days and years gone by that have molded me into who I am today!
- The times I have followed the Prophet and been blessed for it!
- A healthy body and mind and heart!
- A job that I love...and keeps me home with my children when I need to be home!
I am such a blessed person!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Sweet little Kelsey...and I didn't even know. I strongly dislike (no hate word for us) that you guys live so far away and I can't be there for every moment...good or bad. I sure love you guys.
So thankful that I can be listed in the top 10!!! :) I have thought of you so often this weekend and wondered how you are doing. I needed to call, but had so many of my own little family problems to deal with, that I didn't get a phone call in to a friend. :0( Many phone calls to my kiddos tho! All is well. I hope with you also!
Post a Comment