Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kelsey's Bed Project .... Check!

Projects are my favorite. I think I could immerse myself in them each day. I suppose that I should start considering the laundry, dishes, and housework "projects" so I could enjoy them more. Only problem is those things NEVER get all the way done and STAY DONE! Oh well....
I got Kelsey's bed done FINALLY. I tore apart her bed and bedroom LAST WEEK (or the week before if you consider today the beginning of a week) and it stayed that way while I finished other things, ran kids to and from soccer camp and swimming lessons, football practice, AND got ready for Girls Camp, etc. Needless to say, she was totally excited (as was I) when it was finished.

The original plan was to put her 2 small dressers underneath...but when she found out how cool it was under there she decided it was to be better served as her "clubhouse!" So....the clubhouse it is. I'll clean up and organize her room all nice when I get home from camp.

2 comments:

Nicky and Patrick said...

That looks like lots of fun! You are such a good mom. Have fun at camp.

Lynda said...

Great project. Being the only girl with the 3 brothers she needs a "hideout"! Love you.