(Jordan is #64)Saturday is a special day
It's the day we watch LOTS of sporting events
Like Cody and Kelsey and Spencer's soccer
And Jordan's very long football games
We eat lots of junk
And we drive lots of miles
And we NEVER get tired or ornery
So that we can be
Yesterday we drove to Decatur to watch Jordan stand...ooops...to watch his football game. Thankfully he DID get in the game while we were there (Nana and I were late...made it by the 2nd half) and even made a pretty good block knocking a guy on his backside. I'm not sure if this picture (the BIG BIG BIG #85) is the right one for the knock down, but Jordan had a great time. We did too. I do like watching sporting events, so I am not too full of dismay. The scheduling part will be tricky, but is do-able. Many parents have gone before and many will come after and we all live through it! I just hope that my children have a good experience, learn some life lessons, and have a TON of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment