When it takes me a long time to get to the blogging thing.....I seem to forget a lot of what has gone on in my crazy life! So....I just looked at pictures to jog my memory.
Lots of pics in this post to accompany Thanksgiving and the tree decorating and then some others I will explain later.
 |
| The video shows it all....what a crazy funny little boy. |
|
|
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Need I say more? He begs me for a dog no less than 20 times a week |
 |
| Precious cousins (Brysen) |
 |
| We are going to have to move the picture outside soon. Getting too big for Nana's front |
|
|
 |
| This is what I found when I went to wake up Cody one morning....sleeping the short way on the bed were BOTH Kelsey and Cody all snuggled and warm. I LOVE my kidlets! |
I love when my children work together to make something work. I think this was a Sunday morning (11/14).
No comments:
Post a Comment