Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Birthday School Carnival Extravaganza

Cody's birthday posts will just go on and on and on....I suppose I am trying to make up for the many times I don't get around to blogging...hahaha!

Cody's birthday present from Grandma came on Friday....Cars, Cars, Cars and Lightning McQueen.  Ever since Lightning entered the Pixar movie screen he has been a part of our family.  With the new Cars movie coming out this summer I know he will never leave.  Surely Cody will fall in love with another character!  As he opened my mom's gift he was excited to see the plethora of Cars stuff again!  A beach towel, a jacket, a swimsuit, and flip flops all decked out with Lightning McQueen!

We had a school book fair also on Friday night.  Scott got to dress up and have fun with the children attending.  It was RIGHT up his alley.  I helped him with his make-up and off he went.  The rest of us followed close behind.  I hung out mostly with Cody and Spencer (though Spencer did his own thing at times).  Kelsey, on the other hand, did her own thing the ENTIRE time!  That is Kelsey....Miss Social Butterfly!




1 comment:

Lynda said...

What a perfect thing for Scott. He is so great with kids. Looks like a lot of fun for the whole family.