Kelsey came to school with me one day....she was SO proud of the bargain t-shirt she got. She just HAD to show everyone! We had so much fun.
We headed to TN for Cody's birthday...only his REAL bday is not til tomorrow. We had a good time at Nana's
 |
| A card for Nana too! Happy Birthday Nana AND Cody |
 |
| This is what greets me (and everyone else) each time we go potty. I think it is REALLY a cookie jar...but it sure is a funny joke at Nana's house! |
MUCH MUCH MORE going on, but no time...it is past the kids' bedtime as we speak and I know I'll get back to homework once they are in bed. It is Spring Break for me so I am basking in the sun on the beach as most undergrads do...hahahaha! Actually, grad students with families are exempt from the characteristic Spring Break...darnit! I, instead, am using the time to catch up (yuck) and play with my family (YEAH).
Gotta run...will post tomorrow for Cody's birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment