This afternoon Kelsey came to me and said, "This has been a really SPIRITUAL day!" She had a HUGE smile on her face...and I could tell just how she felt. And I loved it.
I asked her why and all she could say through her smile was that she had talked about her baptism all day! In Sacrament Meeting it was announced - she squirmed in her chair and smiled up at me! They sang to her in Primary for her birthday and sang a baptism song instead of a Happy Birthday song. It just so happened to be the same song we are singing AT her baptism. Then after church we practiced our musical number. She asked a couple of the ladies at church to sing with me and her. I held it together during the practice but I was feeling mighty proud! Who knows how I'll do on the actual day! She had her interview with the Branch President and then when we got home we talked about it more and she has been practicing herself with the church music site.
Oh, I love when my children can recognize the Spirit and know how wonderful it feels!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment