Friday, March 18, 2011

Organized Blogging

I wish!  Lately I just take pictures and hope to blog about them before they are ancient history.  I also just got a new camera...so half the pics are on the old one and some on the new one.  I'm still getting used to the new one so....I'll just have to be more patient with myself.

Here are some pics....

I totally didn't get to Cody's birthday blog post!  Thankfully I, at very least, mentioned it beforehand AND the day after.
 

I baked him a cake....GREEN with GREEN frosting.  He was all decked out in a green shamrock shirt and a sparkly green plastic hat for school.  He was SO excited.  He can no longer count how old he is on one hand....my baby is no longer a baby, I'm afraid.  He's getting so big and tall and.....not little boyish anymore :(  After school we played in the sunshine then went to dinner (Cody's favorite spot, RYAN'S) then to get him some LEGOS with his birthday money.  What a funny boy!  I love that kid!!!

A long while ago (Feb 24) Jordan had a jazz band concert.  I was happy that it was on a day that I didn't have to be in Carbondale for school.  It was short and sweet but very good.  Jordan's solo is on Scott's recorder so....I'll have to wait for that too.  Oh well....here are some highlights for me.
Spencer "playing" along with the jazz as he and Kelsey wait for the concert
 

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Oh I love these kids!!! Tell Jordan I used to play clarinet in a jazz band too. What fun!