Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Grateful Sunday

I love Sundays.  However, as we sang one of the hymns today and it mentioned a lack of strife and conflict and an abundance of peace on Sundays, I had to grin and bear it (without laughing out loud during Sacrament Meeting).  Sunday is far from quiet at our house.  But I am grateful to be able to go to church and feel the peace the gospel brings to my life.

Today I am thankful also for SKYPE!  What a blessing!  Here are a couple of pics from our conversation with grandma this afternoon.
Cody reading Grandma a book
 "Can you read, Cody?"  "Yes..." and he did

And yesterday I was thankful for nice weather and some housecleaning getting done!  Of course, basketball with Spencer was MUCH more fun!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

That was lots of fun....talking and laughing with them all, even tho I had to watch them eating warm brownies.