Yeah, it looks as if I haven't been able to keep up longer than 2 weeks with my goal of writing EVERY day. Regardless of being able to actually DOCUMENT what I am thankful for, I HAVE thought about it DAILY. It has been fun to think of all the small corny things I am thankful for in my day.
At THIS moment I am thankful I am DONE studying for THIS particular test! Class is in 15 minutes so my brain is taking some time off to check into blogs I haven't read in awhile and check up on people I haven't seen via blogs in the same amount of time.
I am thankful for blogs!
I am thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving with LOADS of family and PERFECT weather.
I am thankful that the semester is coming to an end - even tho I have TONS to do in the next 2 weeks. Sleep will feel divine on Dec 12th!!!
I am thankful for 4 new tires that got me to Tennessee and back - yeah, long story! Don't ask why I had NEVER noticed the cables showing before 11am when I wanted to be on the road at NOON. Needless to say, we DIDN'T leave at noon.
I am thankful for books on tape! Right now I am listening to the last Ranger's Apprentice - GREAT series!
I am also thankful for friends that I can talk to on my way to school that will read to me and help me study.
I am thankful for the snuggles of my children - even when I'd rather sleep by myself!
I am thankful for friends...to study with, txt with, talk to, etc!
And much much more. However...it is class time so this will have to continue again later (maybe not til I am done with the semester on Dec 12, but maybe sooner!)
No comments:
Post a Comment