Thursday, November 3, 2011

Today

I'd have to say that the thing I am MOST thankful for today is my ability to improvise.  I am filling in for a class and the lesson I prepared was not the lesson they were to have for that day.  Whew....thank goodness I don't freak out in that situation!  So...thankful for many years of teaching!

And I am always thankful in my heart when I watch my children playing together.  Today I watched Spencer, Kelsey and Cody playing soccer and football in the front yard, and Jordan playing soccer with Cody in the backyard.  As I write, Cody and Kelsey are playing under the table.

These things make me happy!

***********************************
I cannot go to bed tonight without another thing I am thankful for....

Tonight while reading scriptures Spencer rubbed my feet with lotion the ENTIRE time!!!  I don't know if much can top that for me today...or any day!  Thank You, Spencer!!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Ta said...

oh he never does that for me...that's true love