Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm Thankful...

Holy Cow...this isn't as easy as I had expected!  I THINK of it every day...but somehow getting on here to even just write one simple line of what I am thankful for is not as easy.

Nevertheless...here is a catch up...

Friday:  Thankful to get assignments done and be working on the downstairs.  Thankful that Becca Anderson came to visit!  Thankful that the class I teach on the weekends is fun - otherwise it would be a bigger bummer to have to be there on Fri night and Saturday.

Saturday:  Thankful for a BEAUTIFUL day and husband that cleaned up the house (most of it anyway ;)

Sunday:  Thankful for my testimony that guides my every action.  Thankful for the defining moments in my life that made me who I am today.  Thankful that I LOVE the Book of Mormon.  Thankful to know of the RESTORED GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!  Thankful I am thankful for it all.

*******************************
And thankful for a daughter who is always full of compliments for me!  Today cracked me up....I went outside to take a walk.  I had on black jeans, an old blue sweatshirt sweater thing, and a black fleece jacket.  "Wow, mom!  You look great!  You look like a TV Manager!!!"  I loved it...she cracks me up!

Couldn't go to bed without writing about it today :D

1 comment:

Aunt Ta said...

see at least your daughter loves you most...