Sunday, April 15, 2012

An 80 Cow Mama!

When I was a child my mom used to play this game with me, "I love you more than all the ___________."  I don't know when it began, but I absolutely LOVED it!  I remember playing it on my MANY trips to the orthodontist - which was about an hour away I hear.  It was fun to come up with funny ones, ones that would make my mom chuckle, ones that I knew she could NEVER top!

I now play that same game with my children....and still LOVE it.  I think I play with Cody the most right now since he is the youngest.  Today after church he came up to me and said, "Mom, I love you more than a cow!"  I couldn't stop from chuckling (and imagined my mom must have had just that same feeling long ago).  I replied, "Well I love you more than 2 cows!" 

"Mom, I love you more than 80 COWS!"

How could I top that?

2 comments:

Meghan said...

our love for love is what brings us together. :) My mom always played that game with us and I too play it with my children, well really child- the only one that's old enough. It is so fun and I love to hear what he comes up with. :)

Gary said...

I love you more than all the double plays (we made) in the world!