Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spencer's Self Written BIO in 5th Grade (Sept, 13, 2011)


Spencer

Active,
Curious,
Interesting,

Wishes to become a dude like Indiana Jones,

Who dreams to become a creature that I've drawn.

Who wants to have super speed.

Who wonders about what would happen if all the creatures I've drawn came to life.

Who fears all the creatures I've drawn [if they] came to life and killer ants.

Who is afraid of not getting my homework done.

Who likes staying up late.

Who believes in The Book of Mormon.

Who loves to run,
who loves to do things that almost kill myself,
who loves to read non-fiction,
who loves history.

Who plans to graduate from college,
who plans to die at 70-90,
who plans to go to BYU.

Whose final destination is Earth.

**********************************************
I love this boy!  Not sure that death date is what I'd PLAN, but hey....it's HIS.  This says SO much (volumes) about my care free perfectionist artist of a boy!  Keep on planning and loving and dreaming, Spencer!  Whatever you decide to be in life when you are grown will be GREAT!  This I KNOW!!!

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

This is so great, and so telling. Spencer is one of my favorite kids ever!