This post was begun on June 13th....and at THAT time I knew EXACTLY what I was going to write about. I know better than to think I will remember, but NOW the post will serve as a lesson HOPEFULLY learned.
Back then in our family scripture reading we read out of Alma 62:50
Yea, they did remember how great things the Lord had done for them, that he had delivered them from death, and from bonds, and from prisons, and from all manner of afflictions, and he had delivered them out of the hands of their enemies.
I remembered a talk given by Pres Eyring talking about the hand of God and chose to begin again to write down those great experiences where the Lord blesses us our lives DAILY. However, I wrote down the scripture reference (which I seem to keep remembering) and even checked the internet for the talk from Pres Eyring. Both things I can keep remembering...but the experience that was so pertinent then is escaping me now (SO SADLY!). Hence, I should have written it down THEN ... the talk was write...forgetting is far easier than remembering (DARNIT).
So...if anyone reading this remembers what it was ... if I happened to tell someone ... I'd appreciate a comment ;)
But I DO have another that happened on the 15th. I ought to really write them down DAILY. That Friday Jordan was at a friend's house. As I drove up to pick him up I noticed someone riding a scooter pulling into his friend's driveway...it was his friend. Right behind him was a four wheeler..."that must be Jo.....OH MY GOSH!!!!!" The four wheeler flipped up and almost landed on him. It was all in slow motion (I'm sure that is just how my brain remembers it) but thankfully by the grace of God it steadied itself and rested on its end with Jordan on the ground.
The hand of God! I will forever be grateful for the hand of God in my life and the life of my family!
Jordan's four wheeler accident at Jared's.
No comments:
Post a Comment