Baseball/Softball. I'm not sure how my mom lived through all of us playing sports, but she did...and so will I. This past Friday all three of my baseball/softball players had a game. Thankfully they weren't ALL at the same time. Many weeks this summer we have a game (or two) each night. Better busy than bored, right!
I am helping to coach Kelsey's team. It is fun! I want to be able to help her learn to pitch, only that is not my skillset. I want to help each of them learn to hit the ball better. Golly, when I was a kid we all just got together and played. I'll have to budget time for that too. Budgeting time to help in so many ways gets overwhelming at times to me. How can I get it all done and still maintain a peaceful attitude and atmosphere? Is it possible?
I do love my new camera in the games. I can get a few good shots here and there. Hopefully I'll get better as I continue to practice. Coaching Kelsey means I will need to have Scott taking pics....I only got one with my phone while she was playing.
He's off for home...
He's SAFE!!!
Swimming. Cody opted OUT of the swim team this year. No worries...he's young still. He could do it but I hate to force anyone to do anything. (well...that isn't completely true...but in this case I won't force him ;)) But Kelsey and Spencer ARE swimming. We'll see how we do this year swimming the entire summer. So many of the kids swam in a league all winter long and are far ahead. I just can't do EVERYTHING. So I'll be happy that they are doing as good as they can. I just hope it doesn't affect THEM and how they view themselves.
Summer is also for so many many many things. It is for playing all day, for lazing in the sun, for adventures, and family vacations. And I need to remember the love of summer as the mom!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment